Project Check Point
Please edit this page to provide a title of your upcoming in-class group presentation by 5:00PM, Friday, March 25, 2016.
Each team will have 10 minutes for the presentation, all team members must show up during the presentation.
In addition to the presentation, your team will also be responsible to 1) ask one question to another team at the time of the presentation(the team name will be available to you on Monday); 2) provide brief (no more than six sentences), but constructive suggestions to the other team to make their project better (please send your feedback in email to the TA within 24 hours after after the presentation and the TA will be responsible for forwarding it to the team. Only one feedback email is necessary for each group).
List of presentations
- Bogdan Kotzev, Andrew Lucas, John Phillips, Luke Kljucaric, OpenClicker
- David Fioravanti, Joshua Fisher, Max Benson, Matt Reinhold, Mengqi Wu , WishList
- Alex LaFroscia, Casey Nispel, Dustin Chlystek, Chris Finestone, MyPantry
- Nicholas Carone, Clark Nicolas, Daniel Hui, George Claghorn, What Should I Wear?
- Michael Oles, Yijia Cui, Alexandra Krongel, Adhyaksa Pribadi, Zane Hernandez, Lazy Chefs
- Charlotte Chen, Nathan Patton, Luke Nosbisch, Sam Kopansky, Arjun Mukherjee, Cram
- Tiffany Martrano, Robert Webb, Xinhai Xu, Furniture Finder
- John Riesenberger, Sarah Dubnik, Jason Naughton, Ishvaraus Davis, Jonathan Blinn, Tiriviup