From CS2610 Fall 2017
- The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two George A. Miller, The Psychological Review, 1956, vol. 63, pp. 81-97
- The Long Nose of Innovation Bill Buxton, BusinessWeek.com, January 2nd, 2008.
- What I Learned From FarmVille – So You Don’t Have To Play It Brian Meidell
- Apple: Their Tablet Computer History Ryan Vetter
- Direct manipulation vs. interface agents, Ben Shneiderman, Pattie Maes, ACM interactions, Volume 4 Issue 6, Nov./Dec. 1997
- A Survey of Human-Computer Interaction Design in Science Fiction Movies Schmitz, M., Endres, C., and Butz, A., In Proc. of ICST INTETAIN ’08
- The Mouse, the Demo, and the Big Idea, Wendy Ju, Book Chapter from HCI Remixed: Reflections on Works That Have Influenced the HCI Community, The MIT Press 2008.
- A Creative Programming Environment, Henry Lieberman, Book Chapter from HCI Remixed: Reflections on Works That Have Influenced the HCI Community, The MIT Press 2008.